Skydiving is our passion, we love what we do!
WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
TANDEM SKYDIVE COACH/INSTRUCTORS
Skydive Australia is seeking highly motivated and enthusiastic Tandem Skydive Coach/Instructors at our Brisbane (QLD), Great Ocean Road (VIC), York (WA), Cairns (QLD) and Airlie Beach (QLD) locations for immediate start.
Applicants must be sigma rated and meet the following criteria:
▪ Hold an APF E license (York & Cairns)
▪ Hold a Display Pro and logged a minimum 800 tandems (Brisbane)
▪ Hold a Display General and logged minimum 1000 tandems (York & Airlie)
▪ Logged a minimum of 500 tandems (Great Ocean Road)
To apply, please email your skydiving CV to email@example.com
Skydive Australia is looking for drivers to join our VIC crew at Melbourne, Great Ocean Road and Yarra Valley locations. This position has casual hours within a fun and energetic team, and involves driving our staff, customers and equipment to the airport from our check-in office. Light Rigid (LR) Driving Licence required. Ideal applicants will be flexible in regards to location. Suitable candidates would also be trained up in our video editor and ground crew roles.
We are also seeking SYDNEY-BASED drivers to join our Sydney-Wollongong (NSW) crew on a casual basis, to conduct our daily Sydney to Wollongong transfer. Applicants must hold a Light Rigid (LR) Driving Licence, and be available to work weekends and Public Holidays.
VIDEO EDITOR & CUSTOMER SERVICE CREW
Skydive Australia is looking for video editor / manifest / all-rounder to join our Brisbane (QLD) and VIC (Great Ocean Road, Melbourne, Yarra Valley) crews. The successful applicant must be available to work weekends and public holidays, be flexible with regards to availability and meet the following criteria:
▪ Reliable and hardworking, with previous experience in a skydiving industry an advantage
▪ Strong computer skills, attention to detail and great customer service
▪ Willing to work some extended hours, due to weather dependency
▪ Driver's licence is essential, LR or higher with DA desirable
▪ Must be eligible to work in Australia
GROUND CONTROL ASSISTANT
Skydive Australia is looking for a casual Ground Control Assistant to join our Newcastle (NSW) and VIC (Great Ocean Road, Melbourne, Yarra Valley) crews for an immediate start. The successful applicant must be available to work weekends and public holidays, be flexible with regards to availability and meet the following criteria:
▪ Excellent communication skills with a strong customer focus and attention to customer needs and requirements
▪ Awareness and understanding of changes in weather conditions
▪ A team player and commitment to teamwork
▪ Current drivers licence and physical fitness a must
▪ Eagerness to work outdoors in various conditions
▪ Ability to work under pressure
▪ A bright, friendly and bubbly nature
▪ Knowledge of local Newcastle/Belmont area an advantage
▪ Previous skydiving experience an advantage
Skydive Australia is seeking expressions of interest for casual Parachute Packers at our Melbourne (VIC), Rockingham (WA) and Sydney-Wollongong (NSW) locations. Minimum Packer B licence required, or must be willing to undertake 2 month training course to gain licence.
If you believe you fit the criteria for any of the above positions and would like to be part of an exciting, rapidly growing business please send your resume and cover letter, including a brief description of yourself with any questions you have, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Two references will also be required. Please indicate which position you are applying for, and your desired location. Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.