Tropical North Queensland is a pretty special corner of the world, and the all-round good vibes of our Mission Beach drop zone make it an incredible place to skydive.
Here's the top 5 reasons we love skydiving at Mission Beach, and know you will too!
1. FREE breakfast or lunch at the Sealevel Beachfront Restaurant & Bar which includes a burger, chips and drink (yahuuum!) - enjoy your free meal in the super cruisy beer garden overlooking the beach.
2. FREE WiFi, so you can upload your skydiving pics then and there of that fabulous freefall face ;)
3. FREE bike hire for an hour, so you can fang around and check out this quaint little town of ours.
4. FREE height upgrade - pay for 14,000ft, jump from up to 15,000ft!
5. FREE return transfers from Cairns every day - we'll take care of the driving so you can have a few celebratory bevvies after your jump at Sealevel, at the discounted skydiver rate of $5 per glass for beer or wine.
On top of all these freebies (as if you need any further convincing) you'll get breathtaking views of the reef, rainforest, and tropical islands of this dreamy part of Australia. Bring your swimmers, and make the most of your day in paradise. It's the ultimate day out.
But don't just take our word for it. Skydive Mission Beach from as little as $199 with our *GO LOW* skydive, and find out for yourself just how amazing this drop zone really is!
The SKYDIVE crew