Skydive Australia is dedicated to sustainability!
At Skydive Australia we strive to be a responsible ethical brand in everything we do. From protecting our environment to serving our local communities. We are passionate about helping charities achieve their goals and raising awareness for causes.
Here are a few of our current initiatives we have in place:
- Environmental & Responsible Sourcing
- Removal and ban of plastic bags from all drop zones
- Removal of post jump flyers
- Removal of all USB’s from post-skydive collateral. You now receive a link to your media package immediately via email/SMS
- Larger aircrafts are used to maximise number of people per load per day
- Specialised pilot training to ensure flight plans utilise fuel efficiency and noise reduction
- Some locations have free transfer options to reduce people self driving to location
- All official branded merchandise is created by AS Colour who pride themselves in their Responsible Sourcing Program, which you can read more about by clicking here!
- Special tailored group rates for charity groups
- We offer donations and sponsorships to help raise funds for causes
- We have had the pleasure of helping small to large Charity groups nationwide to raise awareness and funds for causes such as Breast Cancer, Beyond Blue, HeartKids, RSPCA, Leukemia Foundation, Make a Wish Foundation, Australian Cancer Research, Love Your Sister, Surf Life Savings and more!